GOAL 1:
- continue and finish writing a solo acoustic EP of at least 5 songs, probably more. I'm really excited to do this! It's something I've been wanting to do for quite a while.
GOAL 2:
- Release Minute 2 Midnight EP. I've been working on this project for a while and for now, we're just kind of being held up on the mixing process. Unfortunately, the guys that is mixing our songs is very busy and can't spend too much time on our EP because he is doing it for free. I can't wait to have this out, it's been a while since we've released new music
GOAL 3:
- Become more active and stay fit. I want to continue working out and staying fit and especially improve on my cardio. Staying healthy is a big part of my life and I want to make sure that it stays that way.
GOAL 4:
- Find internship at studio (either Hopeless Records or Pixar or another.) I want to upgrade my internship to a better known studio and work with artists more than just sit around and watch stuff happen. I'm going to do a lot of research on which studio I think is best for me and which one will get me a lot of connections and contacts.
Great goals, but they can't be considered SMART goals unless they have all five components. Each of your goals lack a time period...when will you complete these goals? What are you doing to stay fit? Goals need to be specific..."become more active and stay fit" is an excellent goal for all of us, but without a plan/goal...a specific statement of what we are going to do, a goal just is a sentence on a piece of paper.
ReplyDeleteHello Tyler! I am a senior over at San Ramon Valley High School. Being able to produce and read music is such a great talent and takes a lot of time and effort. Would love to hear some of your music sometime and maybe in the future as well. Stay on those goals of getting those EP's out and wish you luck in a terribly tough profession.
ReplyDelete