Okay, here it is:
At what point do I not make my need of being a famous musician my first priority?
This question took me a while to think about. I had a lot of help from a friend and eventually came to "At what point do I give up on music?" I brought this up in class and everyone helped me realize that this question was not exactly what I was trying to say. I always will be writing and making music until the day I die. So, I decided to change my question to when do I switch my priorities? There will be a point in my life when I need to be able to fully support myself and be able to support my family. Hopefully, I can do this by becoming a famous and do it that way, but if I can't I need to get a job in media production/engineering, which is a career I will do regardless (instead of or after being famous (; ) This question has been on my mind a lot this year with the reality shock of high school ending. I honestly don't have a set plan and that scares me. All I expect is to go for music as hard as I can for a long time and make an adventure out of it.
Someone at the beginning of their music career is going to be famous and I hope it will be you, especially since you want it so much! Good Luck, the Cal High iQuest Class of 2013 is rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteThis will be a very interesting paper! It'll be a good thing to think about and research. Good luck, man!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great topic that a lot of musicians struggle with. It should make for a great response.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to be worried about not having a set plan. Many of us are at a crossroads in our life. You, on the other hand, have a wonderful goal to do something with music. I know you'll be successful. Just remember you will always have your family, friends, and fans to support you.
ReplyDelete