Age 17 has been the turning point of my life. I've always talked about something but never put an action to my words. I'm finally ready to get going full force and pursue my dream of being a Sound Artist. I've always had plans to get signed and to produce my own music and now it feels so great to have a solid base to work off of. I have so many different things that I want to do and I honestly don't know where to start right now but all I know is that I'll have no free time. One of my goals is to engineer, write and produce my band's album by February or March of 2013. I also hope to get an internship at Hopeless Records in Van Nuys after high school and get my name known there because that is where I eventually want to sign to. So far, I've been working on what seems like countless hours of drum tracks for my band's LP! I've also spending a lot of time marketing and promoting my band on facebook, twitter and tumblr. Please like us on facebook (; Academically, I basically just want to get through high school and be able to spend all of my time on music. I'm really excited for this year and I think a lot of unexpected things are going to happen and I can't wait to find out what those things are.
I feel motivated reading your blog because I can feel the passion that you have for music. You dream big and are committed to making those dreams come true. It sound like this is going to be a big year for you and I look forward to hearing all about it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to buy your music! Welcome to iQuest!
ReplyDeleteTyler,
ReplyDeleteYour drive and passion for music is one of the strongest out there. It's really great how you put all this time and heart into your work. I truly believe that you have what it takes to make your dreams come true. No matter what you do, you will be successful. I can't wait to hear more!
I am so excited to see how far you will go with music. What's so great is that you found something that you love so much, and you found a way to not only pursue music, but do it so that even when there are times your not writing music or performing, you still are skilled as an engineer to produce and edit music. That is unbeatable to have in life. Happiness and work at the same time is achievement and success. Congrats man and I can't wait to hear the next release!
ReplyDelete